How to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes on PC

cecillovell2
    I have never uesd iphone, but i have heared that it is a little trouble to use it because we have to use a third program to transfer owing to Apple allows iPhone users to transfer files from iTunes to iPhone but not support iPhone music to iTunes.
    Recently I have just bought an iphone 5, and I am looking for a easy way to sync my iphone music to iTunes on windows, but it is failed to get some idea tool, because there are so many similar tools from google, it is very hard for me to decide which one to use. If you are an experience person, you must be very familiar with this, I am really looking forward to your helpful assistance.

anonymus
    Hello cecillovell2!

The problem is, that u can only sync music to iTunes that u have buyed in the iTunes Store! But u can sync music to your pc via copytrans! See here: Transfer iPod to iTunes, copy iPod to PC and iPad to computer

Best regards,
    anonymus

walerina
    There are many ways for you to transfer iPhone music, here i'd like to show you an easy one!

It is so easy to transfer iPhone songs to iTunes, you can try these steps:
    Step 1. Run the Transfer and link your iPhone
    Step 2. Select music files you want to transfer from iPhone
    Step 3. Start to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes

Read the details here:
    How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes Library

Ähnliche Handy Themen zu How to transfer songs from iPhone to iTunes on PC

1. iphone bei itunes abmelden: Hallo, mittlerweile hab ich wohl 3 iphons bei itunes registriert, das 3er, das 3GS und mein 4rer. Möchte gerne die ersten beiden abmelden,...

2. 2. iPhone und iTunes: Hallo, habe meiner Frau ein iPhone 4 gekauft und sie möchte gern meine ProCamera App haben. Funktioniert aber nicht. Anmeldung bei iTunes kein...

3. Itunes zeigt Iphone nicht (PC erkennt Iphone + Itunes startet automatisch): Hallo! Hab ein ziemlich seltsames Problem zu dem ich nicht sonderlich viel gefunden habe: Mein Itunes zeigt einfach mein Iphone nicht mehr an,...

4. iPhone iTunes Alternative: Gibt es eigentlich Alternativen zu iTunes? Denn ich komme mit dieser Synchronisierungs-Software von Apple für das iPhone einfach nicht aus. Sie ist...